Development is procedeing slowly, but it’s getting interesting!
- fixed a bug in the Sprite Batch
- built a New Input Manager
- created a New Timing class with fps limiter and fps calculator
- introduced Alpha Blending
- enabled the detection of Mouse Clicks Coords and Screen To World Coords
View post on imgur.com
I’m using my own namespace now:
The Camera2D is working
Now I can move in a 2D world! (scaling and moving)
Sprite’s transparency is still an unsolved problem:
But everything moves and scales!
I want to keep track of my progress in my latest quest: creating my own game engine!
It will be built on top of openGL using C++.
I’ll leave it open source but mostly uncommented, keep that in mind if you want to check out the code: it will be messy!
Why “Bor Engine” you say?
Mainly because I was bored and wanted to create a 3D engine…soooo “Bor3D Engine”? ikr
I’ll think later about a fitting acronym…
Almost forgot: link to the code, hosted on GitHub
Bor Engine | devLog #001
Bor Engine | devLog #002
Bor Engine | devLog #003